Hi DAA Lovers,
Today I will not only show but also prove why safe sex is so important by numbers. Let’s begin!
1. 34 million people live with HIV worldwide.
2. Every minute 11 persons are infected with HIV Globally.
3. Every 9.5 minutes someone is diagnosed with HIV the US alone.
4. About 25 million people have died from HIV since its discovery in 1981. Roughly 1.7 million died of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
5. Globally, nearly 18 million children have lost one or both parents to AIDS.
6. Women are 8 times more likely than men to contract HIV from one act of intercourse.
7. Women, children, and infants are being raped in Africa based on the myth that sex with a virgin cures HIV.
8. HIV is the world’s leading infectious killer.
9. AIDS is the fourth leading cause of death globally.
10. There is NO CURE for HIV. You can use CONDOMS to protect against HIV transmission.
1. The 1990 photo of gay activist David Kirby as he lay dying of AIDS has become an iconic portrait of the suffering of AIDS
2. The first major Hollywood movie to focus on AIDS was the 1993 film ‘Philadelphia’. Tom Hanks received a Best Actor Oscar for his performance.
Are you terrified? I know you are! Probably you have no hope for this world anymore. But don’t. A little latex will save us all. Have a nice weekend!