Because our organization is growing fast and we have many new projects and events in the pipeline -plus the opening of our new education center to look forward to next year- we're looking for a motivated person (M/F) to assist DAA's director and creative director in their tasks.
This is a full-time, paid position and we're looking for someone with the foliowing qualities:
• Love what DAA stands for (obviously!)
• Speak & write Dutch and English fluently, French/German a plus
• Internet fluency: update the websites, Facebook, MySpace, Netlog, Twitter etc, write a blog, make funky PPT presentations, being able to film short videos
• Have a convincing and fun writing style
• Able to structure his/her own work
• Capable of basic admin work, keeping track of accounts, co-write sponsoring/subsidy dossiers and adapt existing contracts/agreements to new partnerships, bring structure into tasks
• Communicative, mature, able to stand stress, optimist, extraverted, passionate
• Aware of pop culture, able to reach out to celebs and their agents/managers
• Help to think up new projects and partnerships, generate ideas to make them come alive
• No 9-5 mentality (sometimes there’s weekend work, or trips abroad)
• Driver’s license a plus
• Willing to commit to long term objectives
Creative environment in a fast growing NGO, varied job, possibility to work independently, help make the world a better place.
Interested? Send your motivation letter plus CV to: email@example.com